Saturday 3 November 2012

we call it euphoric diarreah

I know I know, gross! but funny! Come on nobody is too old for potty humor.

So today I began to get our new studio space set up, this involved a LOT of work, from cleaning the walkway and raking up fresh roofing mess, to scrubbing out shelving units and floors..all in preparation for the first Cameo Boutique workshop featuring the vanGogh Chalkpaint Collection!

The workshop is tomorrow, and tonight I am like a pendulum swinging between two physical reactions. Euphoria and ....well you know.

I dont know why Im so anxious, we sell an amazing product line. (check it out!) http://www.vangoghchalkpaintcollection.com/ and since I created one of the finishes I teach, really it shouldnt be too nerve wracking!

You can see what has now been deemed the Cameo Finish here, http://www.vangoghchalkpaintcollection.com/blog/

Kathy's blog is an amazing resource if you need a bit of inspiration, or just want to look at pretty stuff:)

Well If you are reading this please wish me luck....tomorrow is a big day for our little boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment