Tuesday 4 September 2012

Buy a ticket

Today has been another pendulum swing of emotions. Heart bursting elation, and terror. You know, the kind that hits you in the stomach and makes you sick. I have heard how tough it is and scary to open your own business, and have successfully managed to talk myself through it daily.


The optimism is winning for this hour.

great idea~ check.
great partnership~ check.
supportive husband~ check.
amazing location~ check.


money...err?? well there is never enough right?

I have had the dream of owning my own unique business for years, and it really feels like all the components are starting to fall into place. Things started to evolve naturally, and I dont want to look back at missed opportunities all my life.


Quite some time ago I watched the movie " eat pray love". I am a sucker for Javier Bardems odd combination of brut and hot. Couple that with the accent, well.....Im hooked.

As memorable as Javier was in that role what I really remember is that scene of the man praying in the church, asking God to grant him a lottery win.


The reply was buy a ticket.



You can take a look at our new business venture here
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cameo-Boutique/445582272149612?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment